Agronomy and AP Members Projects
When: 30 Oct 2018, 12.00pm start
Where: Bruce & Jenny Paterson 410 Lower Scotts Gap Road, Otautau
12.00pm BBQ lunch.
12.30pm Bruce Paterson to introduce farm - a commercial venison and velvet operation with a strong focus on velvet with exceptional production.
1.00pm Keynote speaker – Brian Young, PGG Wrightson agronomist “Why the 15T crop ends up a 9T crop.”
2.00pm Farm Tour.
3.30pm AP project presentations:
- Fawn wastage identified with technology – Matt Canton
- Fawn deaths from acute Copper deficiency – Bruce Paterson
- The significance of regrowth – Josh Gill
- Does Injectable B12 in deer have a benefit – Alan Clarke
- Managing extended rutting behaviour of stags – Nathan Coburn
- Transforming a Wapiti mating problem – Tom Wylie
- Dramatic response in weaner winter growth with Copper – Aaron Nind
- The effect on growth of mob social structure - Troy Griffith
For more information phone facilitator Dave Lawrence on 03 236 4117 or email@example.com