Ben is a new member to the group and purchased John Douglas’s farm last year. Since then there has been an enormous amount of development done including:
- A brand new water system
- Major deer shed renovations
- A fair few kilometres of deer fencing
- A significant amount of fertiliser applied
However Ben still has many more questions to be answered and would love your input!
Topics of interest include;
- Pasture management: what to do with a large amount of undeveloped pasture
- How to utilise the flats on the front country to the full potential
- Stock policy: Does he need cattle/sheep in the system?